The leaves have turned and the temperatures have dropped.
As the leave peeper tours come to an end, a number of transportation services are rolling out their cold weather offerings. From ski trips to Colorado to vacations to warmer weather in Nashville and other southern locations, just because the weather is changing does not mean that your trips have to come to an end.
If you are looking for easy travel events this winter, you might consider booking a trip on a multi day bus tour. Booking a trip where someone else takes care of the both the details and the driving. Fortunately, charter bus rentals provide trips to every corner of the country. Whether you are looking for a long weekend of shopping at the country’s largest indoor mall or you are looking for a way to get away to warmer temperatures for two weeks, charter bus rentals may be the perfect solution.
Are You Looking for Transportation Services for Your Next Winter Vacation?
Every season of the year brings with it travel opportunities. Leave watching in the fall, craft festivals in the spring, ski trips in the winter, and golf adventures in the summer. Getting all of the details figured out for these trips, however, can seem overwhelming. Finding the hotel reservations and the needed tickets for the events can be difficult, but if you work with a travel company they are able to get group rates that are affordable.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the charter bus industry and the impact that is has on both the environment and the economy:
- 631 million passengers take motorcoach trips every year in America and Canada.
- Every full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 automobiles from the highway.
- 16,000 vans and shuttle buses are used in U.S. charter services.
- Switching to motorcoach travel for the 12,500 miles traveled every year by the average automobile would reduce carbon dioxide emissions by as much as 4.3 tons per automobile every year.
- Motorcoaches emit the least carbon dioxide (CO2) for every passenger mile when compared to other automobiles. Motorcoaches are also an average of six times more fuel and energy efficient than single occupancy vehicles.
if you are looking for transportation services to help you with your next trip, today may be the time to call a charter bus service.